Board of Directors
The next board meeting will be held: May 16, 2017 at 6:30. Agenda [PDF]
Information and Instruction for Parents and Members of the Public
Flex Academy of Minnesota welcomes the participation of the public at board meetings. The purpose of a public meeting of the Board of Trustees ("Board") of Flex Academy of Minnesota ("Flex") is to conduct the affairs of the organization in public.
To assist you in the case of speaking at these meetings, the following guidelines are provided:
- The meetings shall be noticed and conducted in compliance with the Minnesota open meeting laws.
- Agendas will be provided at the meetings and posted at the schools and on the school website when it is available.
- All of the board agenda item discussions are open to the public except as indicated.
- Times indicated are estimates only.
- Speakers can sign up on a speakers list at the meeting. Consistent with the law, the Board may limit the time and length of speaker presentations. Generally they are limited to two (2) minutes per person unless otherwise indicated and overall time allotted to items not on the agenda will not generally exceed fifteen (15) minutes.
- When addressing the board, speakers are asked to state their name and address, and to adhere to time limits indicated.